An economical four-color envelope printing solution,
the C931DP+ offers vibrant color on a wide range of media,
with fast printing speeds and high-quality output.
Press quality: Fast digital turnaround, no setup costs
Requests for short-run envelope production (runs of 5,000 or less) used to be a headache for print shops large and small: not economical for traditional offset printers, too much trouble even for small digital print shops. With the C931DP+ Envelope Print System, a formerly under-serviced market represents an opportunity to expand your business.
- Cost-effective means to produce short runs
- Little overhead or job start-up costs
- Full control over timing
Vibrant color: High-definition, high-quality output
Digital LED technology produces high-definition printing in the sharpest and some of the most vibrant print output available, making the C931DP+ an ideal solution for print shops aiming for world-class four-color output.
- Experience rich color depth and saturation
- Superb print resolution of 1200 x 1200dpi
Print for profit: Extend in-house color printing capabilities
The C931DP+ enables you to extend your in-house color printing capabilities from expected to the extraordinary. It’s a new breed of print device, perfect for short runs and, with a duty cycle rated at up to 300,000 pages per month, rugged enough for longer runs. Add an optional EFI Fiery C9 Server or Harlequin DirectPrint RIP and offer your customers short-run, targeted variable data printing (VDP) with accurate, consistent color.
- Expand short-run offerings
- Offer variable data printing in high-definition color
- Accurate color through standard print driver or optional RIP provides consistent color output
- Designed with multi-shift commercial print shops in mind: ease of operation, maintenance and adjustment
Media versatility: Print on envelopes in a variety of sizes and weights
The C931DP+ robust media support enables printing on a wide array of envelope sizes and weights.
- Straight-through print path handles envelopes and ultra-heavy card stocks/post cards up to 360 gsm
- Raised and angled envelope stack ensures smooth separation of typically challenging media
- Envelopes as small as 2.5” x 4.5” and as large as 13” x 15”