BUSCH 125RLA (2002)
A heavyweight machine with a host of features and ease of use. The pressure control on closing the pile avoids set-off, while air volume, speed of air jets and jogging intensity are all readily adjustable. A movable control panel allows to get to the front and back of the pile. Huge time savings are achieved on a work-and-turn job.
- Heavy Duty Construction Pile Turner
- With Pressure Flaps to Preserve Air Cushion
- Max Sheet Size: 31.5" x 47.2"
- Max Pile Height: 53.1"
- Min Pile Height: 25.6"
- Platform Width: 49.2"
- Platform Depth: 35.4"
- Max. Carrying Weight: 2,650 lbs.
- Paperweight Range: 60 - 350 gsm*
- Paperweight Range with 2nd Blower: 60 - 600 gsm*