EBA 4815 Paper Cutter - Electro-mechanical
This Fully-automatic EBA 18 1/2" cut width cutter with matching stand offers precision and operating simplicity as well as the greatest possible safety... read more.
Shown with optional side tables
EBA has now replaced the cut buttons with a unique two stage Easy Cut activating bars for blade operation. This entry level 18" paper cutter offers a power cut with manual operation of the clamp and backguage.
Easy-cut: New blade activating bars - The electronically controlled true two-hand operation provides maximum operator safety.
Lexan front and rear safety guard - Safety is provided by the transparent safety cover on the front and rear table.
Optical Cutting line - The optical cutting line with bright, durable LEDs shows where the cut will be performed and helps to align cutting marks precisely for accurate cuts.
Precise Positioning - Two side lays each on front and rear tables and the precise backguage allow exact positioning for even small paper stock.
Hook-in tool holder - The practical hook-in tool holder is placed on the back table and keeps all necessary tools for blade change and service jobs within reach.
Typical applications - Cut business cards, post cards, brochures, perfect bound books with ease. Cutting down parent sheets for production.
- Cutting lenght: 18.7” / 475mm
- Cutting height: 3.0” / 80mm
- Narrow cut: 1.18” / 30mm
- Table depth: 18” / 455mm
- Blade drive: Electromechanical
- Clamping system: Spindle clamp
- Backguage: Manual
- Manual backguage setting:Hand crank
- Measurement indication: Digital display mm/inches on front table
- Measurement indication
- Safety cover on front table
- High quality blade made in Germany
- Optical cutting line indicator with bright LED’s
- Patented blade activating bars EASY-CUT
- Optional accessories: Set of side tables
- Dimensions, mm (H x L x P) without side tables / with side table: 55.5" X 30"/53"x 41.5" 1410x762x1053
- Power supply: 110V/60/1 Phase -20 Amp
- Weight: 212 kg