Champion 305 (30.5’’)
The Challenge Champion 305 continues our well known excellence for innovation, reliability and durability. The cast iron arch, base, and table are at its’ foundation. UHMW gib surfaces and composite bushings require virtually no maintenance for years of trouble-free operation. Standard features such as power soft clamp, air table, digital hand wheel, and automatic false clamp detection reduce operator fatigue and maximize productivity.
The Champion 305 meets the toughest safety standards in the industry today. Category 4 light safety curtains, enclosed rear table, two-hand timed non-repeat cut buttons, and a knife safety latch contribute to our UL and CE certification.
The intuitive menu-driven controller allows variable mode data entry with up to 99 jobs / 9,801 total cut position storage. Advanced label cutting and the sheet division assistant allows for even the most novice operator to program complex jobs. Industry-leading electronic clamp pressure control can be programmed per cut within a job – minimizing waste. Machine self-diagnostics and error indication walk the operator through any difficulties.
Proudly manufactured in the USA, the Champion 370 continues our legacy of providing… assurance you made the right decision.
- Up to 26 cuts per minute
- Virtually maintenance-free design
- Fully-adjustable knife bar gibs (front and rear)
- Trim business cards with the false clamp plate installed – reducing unwanted waste
- Electronically-adjustable and programmable clamp pressure
- Low-pressure pre-clamping protects operator from injury (less than 66 PSI)
- Maximum Cutting Width: 30-1/2" / 77.5cm
- Minimum Cut: without false clamp plate: 3/4" / 19mm
- Minimum Cut:with false clamp plate: 2" / 5cm
- Maximum Cut Depth: 30-1/2"/ 77.5cm
- Clamp Opening without false clamp plate: 4" / 10.2cm
- Clamp Opening with false clamp plate: 3-3/4" / 9.5cm
- Clamping Method: Hydraulic and Manual
- Maximum Clamping Force: 5000 lbs / 2200 daN
- Backgauge Control: Power and Manual