The GW Junior is a tabletop, numbering machine equipped with a forward numbering head ideally suited to the smaller printer requiring in-shop numbering. No special operator is required. The machine uses less than a square foot of space, has a rugged construction and reliable electronics to ensure years of trouble-free performance.
- Electronic Impression Control
- All Metal Construction
- Six Wheel Forward Numbering Head
- Footpedal Control
- N° and letter prefixing available.
- Numbering head rotates through 360° axis to permit numbering in any position
- Numbering head has 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 repeat capability.
- Ink pads with built in reservoir, red or black
- Levelling and height adjustments ensure flat crash through 10 part sets.
- Electronically variable impression control.
- Solid state electronics ensure years of trouble free use.