The CreaseMaster goes Platinum is an 8,000 sheet per hour creaser able to satisfy the most demanding requests for creasing. Shops investing in high-end digital printers want to ensure that the image remains impressive for their customers. Digital touch screen controls guarantee that the CreaseMaster Platinum is user friendly and easy to operate. Features such as: self centering air feed, batch counting, ability to shift crease position on the fly, programmable job memory using presets, last job recall and numerous other attributes ensure superior performance and phenomenal value.
- Impact creasing significantly reduces cracking of digitally-printed substrates during the finishing process.
- Inverted AND regular impact creasing in the same pass!
- Up to 10 impact creases per sheet.
- Up to 20 jobs can be stored into memory.
- Easy-to-use programming. Set up in minutes!
- Rotary perforations (at the entrance of the machine for accuracy; no tail whip) are anvil style and produce a "burr-free" finish. Microperfs are also available.
- Optional strike perf attachment available for "box" or "T" perfs. (not included )
- NOTE: machines are pneumatic and require compressed air (compressor; not supplied) to operate.