The CreaseMaster Plus is ideal for the mid to high volume users ensuring a professional finish for every job. This pneumatic model is available in two production speeds; 3600 sph or 4600 sph and both offer multiple creases per sheet, job memory as well as options such as Strike perf and Impact perf.
- Impact creasing significantly reduces cracking of digitally-printed substrates during the finishing process.
- Inverted AND regular impact creasing in the same pass!
- Up to 10 impact creases per sheet.
- Up to 20 jobs can be stored into memory.
- Easy-to-use programming. Set up in minutes!
- Rotary perforations (at the entrance of the machine for accuracy; no tail whip) are anvil style and produce a "burr-free" finish. Microperfs are also available.
- Optional strike perf attachment and Impact Perf available for "box" or "T" perfs. ( not included )
- NOTE: machines are pneumatic and require compressed air (compressor; not supplied) to operate.