The Baum 714 “Flow-Thru” Right Angle Unit is the perfect companion to your Baum 714XLT and other Baum 714 models. It can be configured for either right-angle folding or in tandem for multiple parallel folds.
An innovative pivoting idler roll design eliminates gap setting requirements. Easy-access slitter shafts allow changing attachments without removing the shafts.
The 714XLT Right Angle features more effective stack removal for higher productivity, new positive drive cross-carrier design, and “up & down” folding position capability.
- Can operate as a right angle or in tandem for more parallel folds
- Up and down fold plates for more impositions
- Positive drive timing belt crosscarrier roller design
- Toner resistant and static dissipative polyurethane folding rollers
- Sealed ball bearings, no lubrication needed
- Gear-driven folding rollers, no slippage during folding
- Automatic roller tensioning
- Adapts to BAUM 714XLT Ultrafold and previous model BAUM 714 folders
Maximum sheet size: 14.0 wide x 14.0 in long (35.56 x 35.56 cm)
Minimum sheet size: 3 wide x 5 in long (7.62 x 12.7cm)
Includes fixed height cart as standard equipment
Electrics: 110/1/60 or 220/1/50