this some tex.
RD-4055 Rotary Die Cutter
The Standard/Horizon RD-4055 Rotary Die Cutter is designed to meet the growing demand for short-run die-cut product, with the ability to die-cut, crease, perforate, slit, hole punch, and round corner in one process for digital and offset printed sheets. This system features easy change-over and simple operation. Both setup and control can be done through an intuitive touchscreen that displays easy to understand graphical illustrations. Vacuum belt feeding enables superior feeding. And, an ultrasonic sensor is used for double-feed detection on a wide range of substrates. Die-cutting and Kiss-cutting can also be performed at the same time, which makes the RD-4055 ideal for producing stickers and labels. Creasing can be achieved to avoid image cracking making it suitable for boxes, pocket folders, and greeting cards which require an additional folding process after die-cutting. A “Repeat Register” function allows multiple-up applications from a single-up die to minimize costs. Even run up to five repeats in a single pass!
- Rotary Die-cut System (Max. 400 x 550 mm / 15.74" x 21.65") Rotary Die-Cutter designed to meet the growing demand for short run product.
Flexible substrate - Die-cut, Crease, Perforation, Slit, Hole punch and round corner in various substrates up to 0.5 mm /0.019" (only for die cutting) thickness for digital and offset printed sheets.
- One pass processing - Feeding, die cutting and separating are achieved in one pass at a speed of 6,000 cycles per hour.
- Save the cost of making die - Uniquely designed servo motor controlled "Repeat Register" feature allows multiple-up applications from single-up die to minimize die cost.
- Simple and easy operation - Reduces costly labor steps and increases productivity with easy setup and operation versus steel rule or mechanical dies.
- Applications include greeting/note cards, playing cards, coasters and place cards, door hangers, coupons and tickets, boxes and packaging, stickers (pressure sensitive, gum back, static), bottle and merchandise labels, pocket folders, and unique mailers.