The GW 3000 is designed as a mid-volume, automatic number/perf/score/slit machine, ideal for the printer who does more numbering than can be efficiently accomplished on a hand fed machine. With a production rate of 3,000 standard size sheets/sets per hour, the "3000" makes short & easy work of mid-volume runs. Simple set up and ease of operation ensure quality results. Perforating, scoring, and slitting are done before the main rollers on depth controllable holders allowing for fast blade changes.
- 3,000 standard-size sheets per hour
- 1 numbers per head per sheet
- 1 or 2 numbering heads
- Heads rotate & lock throughout 360 degrees
- Tabletop model; optional stand available
- Crash number up to 10-part sets
- Feed sets from the UNGLUED or glued side
- Create "snap sets" while numbering
- Perforating options: 2,4,6,8,12 TPI
- Microperf options: 42 or 72 TPIAbility to control depth of each perf/score/slit independently
- Automatic feed
- Accurate .010" register
- Microprocessor controlled with forward and backward stepping for easy programming
- Completely upgradable to any other model without trading-in!